I require some one on one training in .net as I build a very complex system which comprises of,
1. A DotNetNuke module
2. A Web Service written in .net 3.5
3. A 2nd Data source which is a WCF service hosted on another server
My background is in Classic ASP and C-AL programming in Microsoft Navision.
I have a full application design which I am running off so I specifically need help with the following,
1. Understanding which namespaces / classes hold the function that I need
2. Ensuring that I am building my system in the most efficient manner
3. Building custom functions in .net
I am happy to use different people to teach me the different aspects that I require.
Training would be done using Skype and something like Webex.
No idea how much time it will take to bring me up to speed and may do it in 2-3 hour blocks so I can absob and test what I have learnt.