Amibroker To NEst,Odin,now,Tradetiger Auto Trade
This project received 2 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹32310 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Project Budget₹12500 - ₹37500 INR
I need a auto trading API to places trades automatically from Amibroker charts to my NEst,Odin,now,Tradetiger trading Platform. I need a programmer to develop a plugin sort of a thing that can automatically trigger buy/sell/short/cover orders from Amibroker charts
The programmer should suggest any suitable coding language and code the same.
The software should run on Operating system(s) Microsoft Windows version(s): XP, Vista, Windows 7 ,Win 7, Win 8 also it should support current and last version of Nest Trader and NOW.
Installation Program: Yes and it should be hardware id bound AND the program will be installed on multiple computers and needs to work on all of them with keygens.
The software should act as GUI or API and fulfill these conditions ..
As and when signals are generated in the Amibroker charts, these signals should place a order on my above mentioned trading platform..
- Fully automatic trading or user can manually approve all orders.
- Automatic auto-login if broker connection goes offline and back online.
- Error check to report if broker goes offline.
- Handles any symbols from all data feeds.
- Facility to specify symbol name (suppose in Data feed and Amibroker Nifty1 is the name for Nifty current month futures, we can specity that name in plugin so that signals related to Nifty1 trades only Nifty current month futures).
- Fast and easy manual order entry should also stay.
- Positions in all symbols is updated automatically.
- Profit in all symbols is updated automatically and to be shown in a trade position window.
- Fast access allows user to Cancel All open orders with one click.
- Fast access allows user to cover/close all positions with one click.
- Constant updates of order status: Filled, Cancelled, Placed
- Automatic trailing stop loss when the order will be filled.
- All position should be squared off at a specified time ( user input).
- Initial orders are to be limit order, in case not filled should auto increase/decrese the order 3 times by user specified points and then to be automatically converted as market order.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online