Client Server Internet Monitoring Solution
This project received 25 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $13560 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
The solution is comprised of both a client and server application.
1) Monitor and Log all Internet traffic
-Primarily http/s requests and searches
-Potentially chats & google images
2) Submit all url logs regularly to server for reporting
3)Block all internet (http) traffic if user has not logged into client application
-Ability to restrict access to a specified list of usernames as predefined from Server
4) Prevent uninstall except with a generated uninstall code (based on algorithm)
5) Block all internet (http) traffic if application process is terminated
6) (Potentially: Ability to filter based on built in whilelist, blacklist or categorized sites (see server application))
1) Log and record all incoming requests to Database
2) Algorithm to rate all recorded sites to be used in report generation
Our team would assist with algorithm itself, but a backend process for processing each url that did not yet have a rating would need to be built.
The client application will need to work well on Windows XP, 7 and 8.
Ideally a solution is also required for iOS (Mac and iPhone) as well as for Android but would be a separate project but good to keep in mind.
Likewise this solution would need to become a filtering solution also but not part of this first iteration unless a developer feels they can do it.
Full project source code would need to be provided as our team would contrinue to work on and integrate the code.
We are looking for a solid and stable solution and our goal is to have this done well rather than too quickly.
There is almost no requirement for any UI work, even the client application requires no UI other than a login screen.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online