I have created a Facebook Canvas App that is displayed on a Facebook Fan Page Tab for a major American Airline. This App displays current flight deals offered by this airline.
Here is the current app (still in development):
[url removed, login to view]
ALL WORK ON THIS PROJECT MUST DISPLAY PROPERLY THROUGH THE CURRENT TAB AT THIS LINK:
[url removed, login to view]
IF YOUR WORK DOES NOT DISPLAY PROPERLY AT THE ABOVE ADDRESS IN ALL MAJOR BROWSERS YOU MAY NOT BE PAID!!
The app is written in .NET and consumes a XML feed for the flight deals. This app is almost complete. This job is specifically for correcting the following bugs in the existing code:
- In each deal (for example: "Boise to Portland") there is a HTML table that holds four <td> cells: comments count, like count, comment, share, like. Each of these should line up on the same baseline (vertically) for IE6, IE7, IE8, Chrome, Safari, and Firefox browsers. This is mostly already OK, but a few browsers still have problems.
- In Internet Explorer, the "like" button on each deal Is not displaying properly. This is a CSS issue. The user should be able to click "like" and then have "unlike" displayed on the same baseline. Then, the user should be able to click "unlike" and the Facebook "like" link (text only) should be displayed in it's place. This is already working properly in Google Chrome and Firefox but Internet Explorer is still a problem.
- There is a function in "[url removed, login to view]" that needs to count the comments for a given xid on a page and then return that count to the primary routine. I have set up the function call in the project, but I need for you to write the function using the facebook open social graph.
- In the code, there is an AJAX function that fires when a user changes the departure city in the drop down menu in the header of the page. When this happens, an AJAX call is made to the XML feed and returns flight deals for that departure city. This works successfully, but when the AJAX is returned, the Facebook fb:comments objects do not function properly. To see what I mean, please visit this link: [url removed, login to view], next, click the drop down in the header and select "Austin". Now, in the deals that are returned, try clicking the "like" or "comment" button. For "comment" the comments area will display, but you can not actually make comments. This should be corrected. Here is a link where I have already sought help for the problem: [url removed, login to view]
That's it! The code is really well commented (I coded the project myself) and will let you know what is needed. I am just too tired to complete it.
A SERIOUS NOTE:
-This project is due NO LATER THAN: 8:00PM GMT (12:00PM US Pacific Standard Time) on 12-12-2010. If the project is not completed by then, YOU WILL NOT BE PAID.
- IF NOT EVERY ITEM IN THE LIST ABOVE IS COMPLETED TO MY SATISFACTION, YOU WILL NOT BE FULLY PAID.
I am sorry to have to add the above items, but I have been disappointed on GAF before and need to be sure that you understand how serious I am that I WILL NOT pay you if you do not meet the above criteria.
I will send the code base to the winning bidder. Please keep in mind that my concern is not your bid amount (I am paying US $250- no more and no less). My concern is your ability to complete the work. Please see my reviews so that you can be confident that I always pay well for good work.
Thank you for your help!