ASP.Net Websites & Databases - Development & Maintenance - Regular Monthly $
This project received 24 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $240 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I require someone with excellent skills and who can provide me with solid references regarding their work quality, skill level and punctuality of delivery and meeting deadlines. What I do not want is every or any tom, dick or harry bidding for the sake of bidding as it increases my shortlisting work. The candidate MUST have EXCELLENT skills in the languages mentioned above, nothing less will suffice and I have no room for anyone looking to get "practice" or "experience" as you must be able to pass a test I will put forth to ascertain your knowledge level.
I will also need to see verifiable sites you have worked on and completed.
I AM NOT INTERESTED IN PEOPLE WHO WILL LATTER COMPLAIN THAT THIS IS TOO MUCH WORK, ETC
What I need:
1. I have on going projects and create a new site every 2-3 months, when one project finishes within a 2-3 month period at most, we move the the next website. Your work has to be covered by a 06 month backup for each site which include maintenance, changes and additions according to operational requirements.
2. I will pay a monthly "salary" or maintenance for the completed websites which will start 06 months after each site has been put into operation and all bugs & issues are rectified along with the necessary operational changes. You might not have to do anything but will still be paid a monthly a set amount and it will be your responsibility to see there is no down time (aside from server issue), 404 errors, formatting, database issues, security, etc. Creating additional applications, further development, changes or additions, etc from time to time as required will be covered in the monthly amount and will NOT be paid for extra. So lets say if for 4 months you are taking a monthly amount without any work or anything aside from taking a quick daily backup or something of a similar nature, you better be prepared to work if something will be required in the 4th month. It could be an app, it could be VOIP, whatever.
3. You will get a payment for development of every new project (every 2-3 months), and 06 months latter, you will start getting a monthly amount for it and since there is constantly the next project, the cycle/ equation keeps going for each new site accordingly.
4. Sites will be dynamic in nature, like classifieds for example: OLX, Virtual Meeting Rooms, etc
5. I am offering a permanent relationship so if you cannot give the LOWEST rate for development and monthly, than don't bother. I am looking for a wholesale minimum rate or factory rate for what I am offering and the rates will be fixed. As long as you keep working, delivering on time and don't complain about work, your monthly income will keep increasing as you will be a part of all projects permanently while you will also earn additional on new development.
6. If you are REALLY good & reliable and can establish a good working relationship, your monthly can also increase with increase of the users of that site.
Give your rates accordingly:
1. New development: $
2. Monthly $:
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online