Cancelled

Accounts Creator Bot Software For Sale

Hi,

Gmail/Hotmail/Criagslist/Etc., Accounts Creator Software For Sale With Bulk Email Sending option, Those All Features In One Single Software, By Using our Software U Can Create Accounts Accounts And Also You can Send Unlimited Bulk Emails Directly To Inbox Not In Spam.... So, Plz Bid Here only Serious Buyers Need To bid Here.

If U need As Demo I Will Show U Video File of The Software, And After Getting 70% Payment We Will Give u The Software Full Version And After That Remaining 30% Payment U Need To Send. Plz Bid Here If U Agree For That All Rules.

My Selling Price For The Software Is 5,000 to 7,000$, Plz Bid And Send Me An PMB.

Thanks

Skills: .NET, Freelance, Marketing, Software Testing, YouTube

See more: video marketing software, software accounts, send bulk emails software, sale & marketing, net for marketing, bot software sale, email bot sale, software version, software marketing, sale marketing, emails accounts, email bot, create accounts, bulk email software, net bulk, create gmail accounts bot, net gmail, net hotmail, create gmail software, bot send emails, bot inbox, bulk selling, getting bid option, software payment, marketing selling software

About the Employer:
( 0 reviews ) Hyderabad, India

Project ID: #629961

2 freelancers are bidding on average $3000 for this job

yngautam

I am develop different product. Please see my profile.

$3000 USD in 29 days
(6 Reviews)
3.0
giusemaria

Plz check your PMB.

$3000 USD in 30 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0