* To design of electronic circuit for controlling devices used in automation industry including stepper and servo motor, sensors, video imaging system, USB interface with PC, various process control algorithms including PID control.
* To custom make PCB according to specific specs and requirements
* To provide detail design files and documentations
* To work closely with project manager and engineers to meet project deadline
* No degree qualification required
* 5 years of working experience in instrument design or automation industry, especially processing of digital camera images
* Proficient in VB.net, C++ and Window based programming
* Familiar with Image processing, PID control and basic programming
* Good knowledge of ISO standards and electrical safety protocol (ESD, EMC, etc.)
* Capable of communicating in both English and Mandarin
18 freelancers are bidding on average $45/hour for this job
hi, i am an electrical engineer and an embedded system developer. i have all the skills you mentioned in the project description, except Mandarin. i am a good candidiate for this job. lookign forward for your reply.
Call me if you need a Hardware Pro for this project. I have been working with image processing hardware for automotive and industrial automation for years. Thanks.