I have a recently developed windows application. It's a very small program that projects information in the window of a third party application. Now I need a mac version of this application.
Here are the specs of the application:
- The custom application should detect when a new window of a third party application is opened
- Following this, the custom application should project certain information (text) onto the third party window. Think of how a 'hud' usually projects info onto a parent screen.
- The position of the information should be responsive to resizes of the third party windows it is projected in.
- There should be three available positionings of the information
- When a third party window is closed, the information display should be killed too.
- There is no communication needed between the custom application and the internal processes of the third party application. It's just a matter of projecting.