Small application to take data from one table (text field in SQLServer database) and convert it to JPG using .Net component.
1. Select * from Table1 where file reference column is Null, join Table1 to Table2 via refno column.
2. Cycle through return rows list to process data
3. Get data from column in Table2
4. Change data (a. remove prefix string, b. replace all instances of "space" with "+"
5. Write data back to column (now a valid Base64 string)
6. Pass data to function that decodes Base64 (vb.Net function) and write out JPG image to file
7. Write filepath/filename to [url removed, login to view] column
Use setup tables to control:
a. SQLServer name and user name/login
b. Base JPG file location (e.g.: c:\data\pics\)
c. Log level (0,1) for normal, debug
No user interface, to be called from command line.
Support XP, Win7, and Windows Server 2003-2010
38 freelancers are bidding on average $130 for this job
hi leec3, I am a .net professional of more than 10 years and am also very proficient SQL Server administrator. I'm sure I can help you get those JPEGS for you quickly and accurately. Please check PM!