Convert Base64 text to JPG
This project was successfully completed by kalpesh2804 for $50 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
Small application to take data from one table (text field in SQLServer database) and convert it to JPG using .Net component.
1. Select * from Table1 where file reference column is Null, join Table1 to Table2 via refno column.
2. Cycle through return rows list to process data
3. Get data from column in Table2
4. Change data (a. remove prefix string, b. replace all instances of "space" with "+"
5. Write data back to column (now a valid Base64 string)
6. Pass data to function that decodes Base64 ([url removed, login to view] function) and write out JPG image to file
7. Write filepath/filename to [url removed, login to view] column
Use setup tables to control:
a. SQLServer name and user name/login
b. Base JPG file location (e.g.: c:\data\pics\)
c. Log level (0,1) for normal, debug
No user interface, to be called from command line.
Support XP, Win7, and Windows Server 2003-2010
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online