Data Synchronization between Microsoft Exchange & SQL Server
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $553 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I am looking to kick start a project where one of the requirements is to synchronize contact and appointment data to/from Exchange Server 2010 to a simple table in SQL Server 2012
- Needs to be developed in C# .NET 4.0 or later.
- Would use EWS (Exchange Web Services) Managed API v2.0 ([url removed, login to view](v=[url removed, login to view]).aspx) to access the Exchange layer and determine the synchronization state.
- Would need to work with multiple Exchange mailboxes.
- Needs to work with Exchange 2007 or greater.
- You can use use SQL Server Change Tracking to determine changes in the table. ([url removed, login to view]) but if you have your own sync engine I would consider that as well.
- Huge Bonus: Implement all of this using the Microsoft Sync Framework ([url removed, login to view]) if you are an expert using this framework then we need to talk :)
- Clear and concise C# code samples using design patterns as necessary to demo the result of the data synchronization.
- Data conflict resolution should be configurable in code.
- No front-end is needed, should be a console application.
I cannot provide any servers for testing/development.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online