Inventory Management System - Repost
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of ₹34592 INR.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget₹15000 - ₹30000 INR
PLEASE READ AND ACCEPT THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS IN THE ATTACHED FILE BEFORE BIDDING ON THE PROJECT.
PROVIDE YOUR ACCEPTANCE AS THE FIRST LINE OF THE BID.
PLEASE CHECK THAT PROJECT BUDGET IS IN INR AND NOT IN USD.
We need an inventory management system for pharma company written in WinForm/WPF and C# with the following requirements:
1. Customer Master to fill the Customer and Suppliers Information. (Suppliers can also be same as customers).
2. Product Master to fill the product information. (All fields such as Batch Number, etc. for the medicines).
3. Tax Master to fill the Tax Information.
6. Transfer of stock from one warehouse or POS to another.
6. Final Invoice to Customer screen.
7. Multiple Ratelist Assignment to customers.
8. Special Price assignment to customers.
9. Different Warehouse with inventory reports for each warehouse.
10. User Authentication.
11. Multiple terminals connectivity.
12. Raw material stock management with auto deduction facility for manufactured products.
Please be noted that it's a Pharma Medicines Manufacturing Company and not a Medical Store.
For any clarification needs, please PM us.
Following are the technical aspects of the system:
1. Distributed System
2. Layered architecture (DAL/BLL/FACADE).
4. C#, WPF or WinForm
5. Modular approach on the framework provided by us.
Ready made systems which can be purchased with in few days of time will be preferred. For ready made system please provide us some working demo or at least screenshots of various screens of the project.
We do not require projects consisting of just Grids on various screens, proper Forms must be designed for user entry with proper validations.
This project will have several other modules also that will be developed in other phases.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online