• Larger number of employees to provide various expertises required for this project.
• Assigned programmers must be able to show prior work on large complex websites to be considered. Minimum two needed.
• Prefer high feedbacks on this site, or strong references from large and complex site owners.
• Must speak perfect English.
• Work at least part of day during Arizona time; prefer 8-10 am, for conference calls.
• Must be able to strategize and find cost-effective alternatives to building each module from scratch.
• I prefer to deal with company executive or owner.
I have a large project which has been going on for 11 months and have invested close to $100k which at least 1/3rd wasted. I am ONLY interested in a fully qualified web development company with verifiable references on large projects. This project consists of a main backend which manages multiple ecommerce sites. The backend and two sites are online but at not quite usable.
First needed is to look over the sourcecode from the other company and determine what is needed to get the sites usable. This needs to be done ASAP. After the sites are working then we can work on completing the project. This is a fairly large project and somewhat complex. Only highly qualified company need apply.
Sites are .NET using MS SQL. The admin site manages all products but I still need an inventory system with barcode scanning (QuickBooks may be acceptable), an eBay management system (code to modify eBay’s Blackthorne auction management software may work), and various other support features as well as an extensive “community” area, which may include some aspects of social networking.
Although I know fairly well what is needed for the ecommerce parts of the project, I will need extensive guidance and advise on the Community features.