The web application already developed must be integrated with the geolocalization information of the travelers.
This means that we will develop a new page, with the link “Geolocalization” in the Administrator menu, in which we will insert a Google map with the traveler’s marker placed using his geolocalization information and, below the map, a grid with the list of the markers and their main details. Clicking on the marker a Google Maps pop up will be opened with the correspondent main information and a link to the geolocalization details.
We also need to integrate the mobile application (released for BlackBerry) with a new functionality for scheduling the log of the traveler’s position and save it in the web application database.
ACTIVITIES FOR THIS PROJECT
• Create new tables in the database TSS, used for managing the geolocalization information.
• Create a new page using the template of the homepage.
• Modify the menu for inserting the link to this new page.
• Modify the homepage for displaying also the geolocalization information.
• Create a new web service for saving the localization information into the web application database.
• Create a new web service for update the localization settings of the mobile application instance.
• Modify the mobile application for calling new web services for passing A-GPS information and updating the schedule settings. It has to be made in a hidden way, i.e. I mean without any window for the user.
20 freelancers are bidding on average $2407 for this job
Your BlackBerry GPS based web app can be easily developed by our 2 very experienced dedicated programmers. Kindly open PMB to discuss your project further and move ahead. Thanks, Sushil
HI, Expert here, let's discuss and get started.if you have any questions please feel free to ask. Also do check our portfolio here: http://goo.gl/ojeAk looking forward to hear from you soon.