Property Site With Full Functionality - repost
This project received 57 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3228 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a fully-functional real estate website for both sales and rental markets. The functions will be similar to [url removed, login to view] or domain.com.au. (It is not for the Australian market.) The site should come with full administration system for both users and real estate agents.
If you are interested or if you have done similar projects in the past, please send your project proposal together with your previous similar works. Your proposal should contain (1) timeline for the project, (2) project cost, (3) testing plans and quality control, (4) project portfolios, (5) technologies, (6) what you can do and what you can’t do for this project [ Note: Please study the links very well before you submit your proposal or quote ([url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]) ].
If the price is right, I also have 2 more projects similar in size and complexity as in this project.
(1) Complete and fully functional working code in executable form as well as the complete source code (including source codes, unit test projects, images, database scripts, data (if there is any))
(2) The code must be written in a way that is easy to maintain. 3-tier architectures must be applied. There must be clear separation among UI, Business Logic and Data Access layers. The database calls must be done through the WCF services.
(3) Complicated queries must be done in stored procedures.
(4) The completed website must be workable in the buyer’s environment, which is on Windows servers and Microsoft SQL Server. The developer(s) is also responsible for deploying the site.
(5) The site must be error-free.
(6) The site should have at least medium level security. For example, passwords should be encrypted and the when passing the IDs from one page to another they should also be encrypted or hidden from the public view.
(7) Last but not least, buyer will have exclusive and complete copyrights to all deliverables and all works purchased. (No GPL, GNU, 3rd party components, etc. unless all copyright ramifications are explained AND AGREED TO by the buyer on the site per the developer’s Seller Legal Agreement).
(1) ASP .Net or Silverlight
(3) .Net 4.0 and above
(4) Microsoft SQL Server 2008 and above
(5) MVC or MVVM (preferable)
(6) NUnit (or any other unit testing tools)
(7) Security (for encryption and decryption)
(8) Graphic design skills (for UI development)
(9) Solution architect Skills
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online