C# SMTP Server
This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3783 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for the development and deployment of Console Application that will serve as SMTP Server.
- SMTP Server is required to send 5,000,000 emails per hour.
- SMTP Server will track bounces and update database with results.
- SMTP will add Domain Keys to email when sending if required.
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Work with our Chief Technology Officer who will be directing the project and helping you along the way.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Complete source code must be given.
- Provide maintenance on product.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design, code must be 100% commented with corresponding documentation.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Make sure code is flexible and future developers will be able to add or modify the code.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: C#, [url removed, login to view], SQL, Parallel Programing, Multi-Threading
- Knowledge of Telecommunication Protocols
- At least 5 years of programming experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
-Strong communication skills
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online