We are looking for a Software Developer who will be responsible for the development and deployment of Console Application that will serve as SMTP Server.
- SMTP Server is required to send 5,000,000 emails per hour.
- SMTP Server will track bounces and update database with results.
- SMTP will add Domain Keys to email when sending if required.
- Review business requirements working with team members
- Work with our Chief Technology Officer who will be directing the project and helping you along the way.
- Perform a technical analysis of requirements
- Complete source code must be given.
- Provide maintenance on product.
- Produce a solid, detailed technical design, code must be 100% commented with corresponding documentation.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Make sure code is flexible and future developers will be able to add or modify the code.
- Work with the QA and Customer Support teams to triage and fix bugs with rapid turnaround
- Contribute ideas for making the application better and easier to use
- Programming languages: C#, [url removed, login to view], SQL, Parallel Programing, Multi-Threading
- Knowledge of Telecommunication Protocols
- At least 5 years of programming experience
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- A work style that is extremely detail oriented
-Strong communication skills
13 freelancers are bidding on average $3781 for this job
Dear sir, We are a set of teams work for the clients and satisfy them. We are hoping to add one more to our list. Reasonable with quality. Please check PM for more details. Thanks
Hi There, I'm interested in working on this project. Recently I have finished the similar project. Please check PM for more details of project I have completed.