eBay API Search Project (Simple) [url removed, login to view] VB + SQL
- Status Closed
- Budget $250 - $750 USD
- Total Bids 14
Simple eBay API Project.
1. This project will be hosted on our godaddy account. If we need to we will upgrade to something better.
2. This will be [url removed, login to view] 4.0 or higher VB language prefered, SQL or MySQL is ok, let me know which one you are more comfortable in working before providign a bid.
3. This application needs to look nice, it cant look like you created it in few hours, it has to be polished and professional look.
4. There will be a login page, where you will login using username and password. Once I login, I should be able to manage users, add, remove, change password. So basically on a landing page, it will give you manage user form.
5. From the landing page, you will also have an option to open eBay Query Form.
6. eBay Query form will have a timer that it updates, default 10 seconds, however it will have a value that I can put right on this form to update every 5-15-20 seconds. I should be able to control the update interval within the form.
7. This form will also have button to another form which will be called "Manage Search Items", in this form I can add specific items. This form will also be accessable from landing page. On this page you will be able to add/remove search terms that you should be able to use on the eBay Query Form.
8. eBay Query Form, again, we will have refresh timer, and drop down box with all of the "Search Items", All of these items will be stored in the database. So that next time I login I see drop down box and can use any of these terms to do a search. Display results will be in datagrid format. Information such as Item number, description, Price, condition, time listed will be in this grid, we might add 1-2 more fields to display in this grid. Price, Condition, time listed fields will be searchable.
9. on this eBay Query form we will have the option to specify filters, such as price range, condition of item (multiple), format, and category. This will be on the same form. I may add 1-2 more conditions.
10. I want to be able to open 10 of these browser instances and be able to do search on 10 different items in any filters I want.
11. Since there will be many items I want any new items that show up on the list within the last 6 hours to be in red for visibility.
12. This application is a start of eBay portal application, which I will add different forms and functionality to, so there will be more to this, but this project is for what is listed above.
I am sorry too much wording, but in the actuality this is simple application 5 forms, 2 manage pages to manage users and search items, 1 landing page for menu, 1 login page, and 1 main eBay Query Page. I want to get this done under $500 range, $350-400 I believe is reasonable.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online