Application Manager Microsoft .Net / Sharepoint
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 17
I am searching for an expercienced Sharepoint Administrator for an International Customer in The Netherlands who is able to operate in a team and is able to be responsible for his part of the complex international intranet environment, based on Microsoft Technology.
The customer is located in The Netherlands. The project is on customer premises.
If you feel like moving to Holland for the period of 1 year and you fit to the profile, please respond.
The intranet and internet are both developed using Microsoft technology. In order to secure proper alignment of technical applications with the global business processes IM is currently looking for a Application Manager Microsoft .Net / Sharepoint
• Responsible for day-to-day monitoring of uptime and error free running of applications and environment: intranet and external websites.
• Assure and maintain operations manual and admin guides for proper day-to-day operations and monitoring.
• Responsible for handling smaller and bigger change requests and changing (develop new code/features) the application accordingly.
• Assure and maintain applications design standards (e.g. templates, style guides, naming conventions)
• Identifying opportunities and propose new solutions
o Monitor technological trends
o Efficiency and effectiveness improvements for application management
• Facilitate in knowledge/best practice sharing amongst colleagues
• Assist global application manager in aligning applications with global business processes
• Assure reusability of own developed software
• SQL server (configuration) management and server (configuration) management
• Education and skills on bachelor level
• Minimal 1 year of IT related experience. An international environment is a pre
• Application manager should possess knowledge on: Sharepoint 2007, .Net C#, ASP, Nintex, SQL Server 2005. Infopath,
• Good in spoken and written English
• Service oriented organizational skills and good communicator
• Knowledge on structuring application management and documentation (ITIL or alike)
• Knowledge on project and test methodologies (Prince II and TMAP) is a bonus.
• SQL server DBA skills and related Microsoft technology is a bonus
• (SQL) cluster installations and infrastructure knowledge is a bonus.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online