I/OVision is an I.T. Support firm and uses a piece of software called ConnectWise as our PSA. Part of this application allows us to create "configurations" that can be saved to a client. A configuration may be a users' domain information, firewall configuration, software license keys, anything really. The system has templates for all of the "configuration types" which defines the fields, their type and whether they are mandatory. Unfortunately the interface for configurations is not ideal to find the desired information quickly, especially if a client has a lot of configurations.
I am looking to have a separate interface designed to view and manipulate the data of these configurations which are held in a MS SQL Server 2012 database. ConnectWise is an ASP driven application and is currently running on Windows Server 2008 R2 and IIS7 with IIS6 compatibility.
Ideally there would be 2 panes. The left being a list view laid out as below and the right pane would display the details of the configuration once selected.
Options required are:
- Ability to choose if a specific customer type is automatically expanded. E.g. we could like the customer type “Client” automatically expanded to show all of our clients, however any other customer type starts off collapsed.
- Ability to change and save the name of the configuration
- Ability to change and save the details of the configuration, making sure all mandatory fields are entered and the data type is validated.
- Ability to assign icons to configuration types if not a ton of work
- User login to access the application is required, ideally using the username and password already in the SQL database.
Possible Options are:
- A mobile friendly view-only page or app as many of our engineers are on-site. This area / page does not need to have any editing capabilities. It still requires the user to login.
Attached is a sample configuration that is stored within ConnectWise.
Thank you for the invitation. I am Microsoft Certified professional developer with over 15 years of experience in SQL Server technology. Please check private messages.
46 freelancers are bidding on average $2165 for this job
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details about us. Regards
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.