File Server to SharePoint Online Migration Application
This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
We are looking for a developer to build an application that will provide for automated fast migration of data from network file servers to SharePoint Online Document Libraries.
o Fast Migration Time!
o Ad Hoc or Scheduled Migrations
• Ability to Schedule Migrations Based on Pre-set mappings and settings
o Ability to Migrate Entire Drives at once
o Ability to Migrate Individual Documents or Folders
o Ability to Apply Bulk Metadata Via CSV/Excel Prior to Migrating
o Ability to Run an Incremental Migration
• First Run Moves All Files
• Second Run Only Moves the Documents that have changed since original migration
o Ability to match File Server Permissions with SharePoint Online Permissions
• Automatically convert File Server Permission Level to SharePoint Online Permissions
• Ability to Remap Users if they don't exist in SharePoint Oniline Via CSV File
• Ability to Create Users in SharePoint Online if They Don't Exist Via CSV File
o Preservation of Authors and Timestamps
o Preservation of Version History
o Copies from File Server, Does not Impact Source Files
• Pre-Migration Analysis Report to Reveal any incompatibilities
• Option to Convert Restricted Characters Automatically to other character
File Name Length
File Size Restriction
• Potentially Zips Large Files Automatically
• Post-Migration Report Which Includes:
Source Location of File
Destination Location of File
Metadata That was Migrated
Please provide your relevant work completed, bid for the project, and timeline for completion.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online