PDF Label Creater RPT / Crystal Report Templates
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £167 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
We need a Windows Service / program developing that can create PDF documents from metadata and document tamplates.
1) The program / service needs to run continuously on a Windows Server 2008 machine waiting for metadata to be received.
2) The metadata can be delivered by text file or via a web-service / xml (if so the web-service needs to be created as part of this project).
3) The metadata will contain all the content that is required to produce the labels.
4) The metadata will specify a label template to use. The service should support multiple templates.
5) The service should be able to accept templates in crystal reports / rpt format or a suitable alternative.
6) The service should allow additional templates to be easily added.
7) The service must support the use of barcodes. It can use the free3of9 font or a suitable alternative.
8) The service should save the PDFs to a path specified in the metadata.
9) The service should support creating PDFs in different page sizes (A4, A5, 4inch x 4inch etc).
10) 6 initial templates / labels should be created as part of this project.
11) We do not want to purchase any PDF generation software so free / open source tools like PDFSharp should be used.
I am open to suggestions about which language to develop this in. All source code should be delivered as part of the project.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online