Please make a few C# console apps that use the twitterizer .NET library to perform selected twitter search requests as follows:
All of these programs will read a text file containing OAuth information for twitter.
We want all information returned by the API for tweets, retweets, and users to be included in the output files.
1) Keyword search:
- Accept two parameters from the console: 1) keyword 2) number of responses parameter.
- Read make the search request to twitter and write the results in a tab delimited text file, catching any error messages generated by twitter.
- For tweets containing URLs include a count of the number of clicks that URL has received.
2) Get tweeter profile information:
- Accept the user id (like the user id from a tweet in the program above) as a parameter from the console. (User1)
- Collect and write User1’s profile information into a text file.
- Collect and list in a text file the twitter ids of User1’s followers.
3) Collect retweets:
- Accept a tweet’s id from the console into a parameter.
- Search for any retweets, listing them in a text file with available profile information for the retweeter.
4) Collect interaction:
• Accept two user ids.
• Count number of messages exchange between them previously.
5) Retrieve the messages with a given key word sent by a user
• Accept the user id (like the user id from a tweet in the program above) as a parameter from the console. (User1)
• Count number of messages sent by user1 that contain a specific key word.
11 freelancers are bidding on average $220 for this job
Hi, I have over 7 years of experience in developing applications with .NET. I believe i can do this job and i am looking forward to have a long term business relationship with you.