Create LDAP Login Page and Sample Website using .NET and C#
This project was successfully completed by pulakesh90 for $30 AUD in 5 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $30 AUD
Completed In5 days
Create a basic Login Page and sample website using [url removed, login to view] 4.5 C# eg [url removed, login to view] with LDAP Support (Primary Objective)
The Login page needs to manage Authentication and Role Based Authorisation. I need the code in such a way that I can replace the testing LDAP Path with my path that looks like this "[url removed, login to view]" and the roles which are listed in the sample database in the attached RAR file. To complete this task I will upload my path and information to the live server and test to ensure that it works with the live LDAP on the domain.
1. Create LDAP [url removed, login to view] page
2. Implement 3 against the three primary roles (Owner,Editor,Reader), with Administrator having access to all.
3. Construct bare bones sample website
4. Construct a page sample of control button visibility and/or state based on role.
5. Construct 4 pages to control access based on role including one for Administrators
6. Construct 4 folders to control access based on role including one for Administrators
7. Construct a Menu that is security trimmed based on role
8. Construct a Grid that is filtered based on role. It is important to note that the database stores a UserLevelID which is an INT field against each role.
9. Enable the users to LOGOUT. Avoid using Windows Authentication as it is generally not possible to LOGOUT.
10. Provide a very basic document of dot points showing changes required in IIS 7.5 to enable the functionality when in production.
You might as well quote $30 as I will be using your skills and or reviews to determine the successful bidder.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online