This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1230 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 AUD
We need a talented graphic designer and .NET/Azure developer to work on a .NET/C#/ASPX based website/application that is to be hosted in the Microsoft Azure environment and developed in Visual Studio 2012. The design and functionality of the site/application can be viewed in the attached video files and images, if you are unclear on anything please ask.
This website/application will form part of a larger service that will involve a mobile application to be developed once the website/application is functional.
What we require is, and these items are to be delivered in the following order:
1. At least 3 different graphic design options for the website/application ‘look and feel’. These are then to be presented and we will make a decision on which design should be implemented.
2. Implementation of the attached database design in SQL Azure.
a. Note1: Some fields may need to be added to complete the requirements of the video specifications.
b. Note2: the relationships are not properly defined and it is expected you can build a sufficient understanding to understand or ask for clarification on whether a ‘one to one’, ‘one to many’ or ‘many to many’ etc. relationship is best suited to store the data.
3. Produce a working prototype of the functionality and layout available in a trial/free Azure environment. You will need to set-up and make available the Azure environment.
4. Working sign-up functionality that allows organisations/companies to create accounts, including payment and billing.
5. ‘Normal’ account management functionality that any online account based service would provide. E.g. resetting passwords and the like. In our case note that each organisation (the account) can have multiple users that can interact with the organisation details.
6. The ‘Stores’ functionality
7. The ‘Customers’ functionality
8. The ‘Promotions’ functionality
9. Remaining functionality shown in the video specifications
10. Final version of source code
11. Final version of all unit tests
12. Final version of all documentation (Source and deployment)
13. Completed deployment package
14. Fully functional Azure trial/free site.
In addition, it is expected that you will:
1. Deliver all functionality that is demonstrated in the video specifications.
2. Show each new piece of functionality working before proceeding to the next piece.
3. Ensure that all code is fully commented in a manner detailed enough so that a non-technical reader can understand what the code is doing and why.
4. Ensure that all code comments can be extracted using available tools to generate system documentation from the code
5. Provide a suite of unit tests that test and validate the code that has been created. All tests must be commented and indicate in the comments the expected result and functionality that is being proven with the test.
6. Ask questions to clarify anything that is not clear
On an on-going basis it is expected that the following will be provided:
1. All source code on a daily (or otherwise agreed) timeframe
2. Provide a deploy-able package containing all working code on a daily (or otherwise agreed) timeframe that a non-technical person can use to deploy and review work completed.
3. Clearly documented instructions in an MS Word file format on how to deploy/set-up the website/application
4. Demonstrations and walk-throughs of the code developed at an agreed timeframe. It is expected that a demonstration/walk-through will be held for each of the major components.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online