We are looking to have a web/graphic design put together a nice/clean professional look & feel for a simple web application.
The application is a place where candidates are able to review a specific job opportunity for a given company. The site displays information such as the job title, location, company name, and job description.
The site will incorporate several features.
1. It allows the candidate to click the "apply now" button to go directly to the apply process for the companies site. That links the candidate outside of our application.
2. The system allows candidates to "refer others". In order to refer others, they must register with the system. The system then walks them through the process of creating the email template for them...this is something we have coded for.
3. Optionally, the job may offer a "referral bonus". This information will be prominently displayed on the page. The cash reward bonus will be given to the candidate if they successfully refer someone who eventually gets hired.
4. There are 2 tabs at the top which will allow the candidate to flip between a job description page and a flash video page, which will display a specific flash video.
We are looking for a developer/UI person who has strong design skills, understands how to work with [url removed, login to view] 2.0 (Master/child pages) and can create the set of pages which would drive the application. They DO NOT need to write the underlying code...
Upon delivery, we would expect to receive an [url removed, login to view] 2.0 application with the 4 or 5 pages, images, CSS/themes, etc. You can hard-code the buttons / links to navigate from page to page for demo purposes. We will then use your pages and incorporate the business logic to make the app run for real.
I have included 2 files.
1. The Email [url removed, login to view] shows a wireframe mock-up of the 4 or 5 pages we are looking to have developed. The wireframe is just to show all the data elements and generic functionality in the page...we fully expect you to come up with a better/cleaner design.
2. Our functionality is similar to another companies application. I've included the [url removed, login to view] which shows the look & feel of an application which performs similar features to our own. You can use these images as a reference...we aren't looking to copy the design, but would like a similar professional look/feel to our app.