Enhance existing EXT.Net C# framework sample code
This project received 22 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $748 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This job is to create a website with enhanced sample code: [url removed, login to view] so we can create and keep track of Tasks.
DB should be Sybase Advantage DB
[url removed, login to view]
I think we will need these Tabs:
- Tasks = User should have the option to see in a Grid or Calendar all task assigned to him,
- Option to show: Assigned to me/Created by me/Both (if Admin or if user has right to see others users, should be able to select from drop down with check box user name and show task for/from that user
- Projects = Show in grid Project Names, and next to each project a button to show tasks for that project
- Users = to set user info and right
- Settings (pop, smtp and other setting info)
Username / Password
I should be able to set Rights for user, Admin = can to everything, User = Create Tasks, Edit Tasks, View Tasks.
I should be able to set for each user (if not Admin) if he can View tasks from other users, Edit tasks from other user
Tasks, most of this is already in the smaple code:
- Task Name
- Select Project Name (Auto complete while typing, or select from Drop down) if not in Project list pop message Project Name *** does not exist add now? Yes/No
- Task description
- Assign to select user from drop down list by Check Box (task can be assigned to 2 users)
- Message (message box)
- Attachment (to attach documents)
- Due Date (select from small calendar)
- Due Time (if empty send reminders as set in setting tab)
- check box Done (when checked mark as done so don't need to display in Tasks grid)
- check box Send task updates to User who created This Tasks (if checked send any change to user who created)
Once a task is created send an email to user that it is assigned.
When task date and time is due send email to assigned user
In grid I should be able to Search and Filter from drop downs.
Site must be with NICE GUI.
This is what I think of now, I'm sure once we start working on this there will be more to come...
Please take a look at: If you want take a look at [url removed, login to view] so you will have an idea of what I'm thinking of.
I also want to create an App for iOS, so build it in a way we should be able to add this, and let me know if you can make iOS app.
Any question feel free to ask me.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online