Group Buying Website
This project received 43 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $884 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
I need a website to sell featured items on a daily basis. The site can be pretty simple, and there are plenty of examples out there (e.g. [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] ).
Specifically, I require the following:
1) Administration Area - Product Setup - This is where I can post items (including their photo, description, conditions, etc (see [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view] for details). I need to set the expiry date for each deal, and show it on the front page of the website.
I also need to be able to post more than 1 deal - similar to the other sites. I need to set a "main" deal, which will be a large, central image, and "side deals" which will go on the left hand side (similar to Spreets). Only 1 main deal can exist within a given time frame. There should be a Preview button to allow me to see the final result prior to saving it.
2) Administration Area - Users - This is where I can create, edit, and delete existing users.
3) Administration Area - Users - Purchases - This is where I can view all purchases and historical information (e.g. user, date, amount, etc.).
4) User Signup - Users can create accounts. It should be simple, only username (email), email address, password, address (number, street, city, state, country, postcode). Users should be able to edit their details. Signup should not activate the user until they confirm by email (link).
5) Site should make it easy for users to buy products (either main or side). A checkout needs to be very simple, with an easy payment process (PayPal, credit card). A confirmation email should be sent to the users when they purchase, and also sent to one or more administrators of the site (should be configured in Admin area)
All the other details should be fairly simple, same as most of the other site that offer this functionality.
The site needs to be in .Net with a MS SQL server back end. .Net code should be well designed using common practices so it's easily maintainable.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online