Online Booking System with related sites
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 47
- .Net Framework
- HTML 5
- Graphic Design
- Android/Apple App development (future)
Winning Bid will need to be:
- Larger development company with developers that can fill in if main developer is away
- Contact Person: Fluent in English
- Show example code on Embedding calendar feature in existing web sites hosted on other servers and how it will operate
- All Source Code provided
Looking for Ongoing Business Relationship
- Looking to use this project as a test case for various other sites
- 24/7 tech support for emails from users (provide pricing structure)
- 24/7 web site monitoring and maintenance (able to work with host to correct issue ASAP)
- Marketing and Sales Capabilities (Email, phone to prospective buyers) - (provide pricing structure)
- Nice clean design. Attached is a concept calendar, but open to ideas on making it better and cleaner. I would want calendar and related pages to be able to be simply dropped into an existing site calling upon my server to provide the dynamically generated calendar.
PROJECTS TO BE INCLUDED IN BID
- Online Massage Booking site
-- Target Audience: Massage Therapists looking to sign up for the service
-- Massage Therapist would be presented with a sales pitch design to sign up for the service
-- Sign Up page
-- Back-end settings page
- Massage Public Site
-- Target Audience: potential clients
-- Ability to search for Massage Therapists in a particular area (city, postal/zip)
-- Ability to read reviews on Massage Therapists
-- Search according to rating, specialties, area
Looking to create a long-term business relationship with the correct outsourcing company. I am currently still in the brainstorming, concept design phase, but am looking to find the correct company to begin to fine-tune some of the concepts.
If you are interested in this project, please clearly provide answers to the following:
1. Are you a larger organization able to provide development, design, marketing, sales and ongoing technical support? If yes, provide examples.
2. Will I be in contact with some one fluent in English?
3. Have you created similar sites?
4. Do you have good ideas to improve my concepts?
5. Will you be able to integrate FaceBook and Google login?
6. How much will the project cost?
7. Will the project be programmed in C#?
8. Will you test all software for bugs and fix them prior to release?
I am a former developer and expect a top-notch project.
MerrioraGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online