Summary of Project
Medfusion is looking for someone to provide deliverable for a branding project on a SharePoint 2010 Site.
IMPORTANT: Refer to [url removed, login to view] for complete requirement definition. Freelancer only allowed 4000 caracters.
This is for a public facing web site and an intranet that will require multiple masterpage and a number of page layouts.
We also would like to use the same branding effort for our internal site as well so it means we are looking for a support for a publishing external facing web site as well as the
The branding project needs to respect the official branding standard. See attachment with proposal.
The project will be done into two phases.
• Phase 1: Creation of a PDF Mockup Page of a Home Page that is following the branding standard of Medfusion. We will provide a sample screen dump of a web site look and feel that we would like to achieve. Your first task will be to recreate a mockup based on the layout sample page but following the look and feel for MedFusion.
• Phase 2: Actual implementation of the SharePoint Solution based on successful completion of Phase 1.
The project needs to be delivered as a SharePoint Solution (WSP file) that can be deployed at the level of a web application.
All source code as well as any Photoshop project must be included as a deliverable.
• Fixed width to 1200px.
• Centered page with floating elements.
• Primary colors are will follow the color standard of the branding standard for Medfusion.
• One custom Master Page for Foundation Sites ([url removed, login to view])
• One custom Master page for Publishing Sites.
• One minimal Master Page for Foundation Sites (search)
• One MyPage Master Page.
• Also included are three custom page layouts for Publishing sites as
• Themable - Includes 5 sample THMX file(s)
Allowed third party tools
• Vendor is allowed to use latest version Query.
• We do not want to rely on JqueryUI.
• Please keep in mind we are heavily using Telerik Asp.Net controls but are not relying on the skinning engine of the Telerik System.
You are also allowed to use JqueryUI as long as it does not conflict with Telerik tools
• SharePoint 2010 - Compatible with Microsoft SharePoint 2010 and Microsoft SharePoint Designer 2010.
• Standards - XHTML 1.0 Transitional
The web site needs to be tested by the vendor with the latest version of the following browsers
• Google Chrome
• IE 7.x P
• IE 8.x PC
• IE 9.x PC
• Safari 2.x Mac
Features and Extras
Source files to be delivered
• lossless (.png) - This product contains png files.
• photoshop (.psd)
Layout and Design Features
CSS design features
• Used for fonts and colors - This template includes a stylesheet which is used to format fonts and some colors.
• Included Page Layouts
Page layouts features to be included with this template.
• 1 column - Layout has only one column
• 2 columns - Layout has two columns
• 3 columns - Layout has three columns.
• footer area across bottom - Layout has footer across the bottom of the design.
• header area across top - Layout has header area across the top of the design.
• main navigation - horizontal - The template's main navigation is horizontal (and may be limited in the number of links that it can hold).
• main navigation - vertical - The template's main navigation is vertical.
Dear Eric, Thanks for the Project Invite, I will be glade to provide your branding solution, I am online if we can discuss now, I will also update you with detail proposal soon.
34 freelancers are bidding on average $2876 for this job
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 20+ big projects in Sharepoint and 80+ in asp.net,c# projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
I am a SharePoint developer with 8 years of development experience. I have experience in developing all the items of your requirement. Please check my message for further details. Thanks