We are running an external Website using Microsoft SharePoint 2007. We want to implement a lead capture web part that requires visitors to fill out their name, phone number and email address before downloading protected content like certain resources like videos and brochures. Upon filling out the form, they should have access not only to the resource they requested, but all other protected resources.
Here are the requirements:
- Hide certain documents and/or sections of the site behind a lead capture
- Form must be able to be embedded in multiple pages as a web part or able to fire as an interstetial when a download link is clicked. I.e., we don't want the user to have to leave the page to fill out the form.
- Collect 3-5 fields of info from prospects who want to access these pages
- Land users on a thank you page that is compatible with Google AdWords/Analytics conversion tracking
- Validate correct phone number format and exclude free and competitor email domains
- Set a cookie so visitors must only complete form once
- Add results to a SharePoint list
See rough diagram attached.
9 freelancers are bidding on average $2211 for this job
Hi, The project looks interesting, i have done quite a lot of sharepoint projects. If you are intereseted feel free to contact me. Hope to get back from you Thanks and Regards