This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $1364 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is to upgrade software from Delphi to [url removed, login to view] C#, KendoUI.
The product is to be updated from Delphi (partial sources will be given) to [url removed, login to view], MVC KendoUI.
There will be 4 milestones:
1) Convert parts interface from Delphi to [url removed, login to view] MVC3 KendoUI. (No sources will be given at this stage, just look at the finished product and design equivalent UI, yes, program will be given, we own the copyright to this program).
2) CRUD (Add/edit/delete) and list-view in [url removed, login to view] MVC3 with KendoUI.
3) Custom logics for the time-clock. (Partial sources will be given).
4) Reports in KendoUI (Sources will be given).
This is to convert a project from Delphi to [url removed, login to view] MVC3.
There is an existing interface, existing program that needs to be upgraded.
Target Language: C#, [url removed, login to view], KendoUI MVC3.
Database: Access. If you can add an entity framework, that will be good.
Reports: Web-based reports.
Result must be finished website, that has similar UI as the Delphi program.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online