This is my undergraduate graduation project; it’s about building and designing user-friendly website for electronic voting using ASP.NET and C#.(visual Studio 2010 Recomended)
I would like the freelancer:
* To design an e-voting website
* To write a report (between 8-10 pages) explaining the code, End-user and screenshots of the website
* To design between 8-10 questions survey for the users covering GUI of the website
The next points are some important guidelines that I would like the freelancer to take in consideration:
1. The design of the software should be creative and eye catching.
2. The design also should be user-friendly and very clear for the user.
3. The software should be working on both mobile devise and computers.
4. The freelancer should also take into consideration the security of the website and explaining how did he/she achieve that when writing the report to make it clear for the reader.
5. In the survey should ensure getting a feedback from the users of the website about the graphical user interface in order to have information about what users like in the website. This survey should questioned an areas such as; the colures of the website background, the size of the font, type of the font, layout of the website and weather the user like to see pictures of the candidate or it doesn't make different...etc.
6. Please find attached the exact System Requirements i would like to have in the software.
I would like to give the freelancer a complete freedom to add any extra features to website that she/he see it important out of their experience and I would be happy to discuss it .
47 freelancers are bidding on average £1119 for this job
Hi We are interested in your project and read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 150+ big projects in last 5 years. Please check private message board for details.
Dear Sir, Greetings! We are WeExcel Technologies Pvt. Ltd. with 10 years of experience under our belt. We are really interested to work on your project. Please see PM. Thank you. Regards, WeExcel.