Web Designer/ User Experience/Flow. I need a Pro! Numbers/Chart intensive
This project received 29 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $34 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$25 - $50 USD / hour
Must have a portfolio. Think [url removed, login to view], google adwords
I'm looking for an expert at design/flow/UX. You are a pro and i need you! This does not need to be done overnight. I'm looking for an expert, and i'm willing to wait for your time. I have 2 years invested in this project. It works, now i need it to look beautiful.
I have a dashboard/ reporting tool that is in need of a facelift for. The site is written in .NET and i'm looking for someone to take over the front end from the current developers. This would be an ongoing project as I'm continuing to develop the backend. I'm committed to the project for another 2 years.
I really someone to design and help with the UX.
- Create exact specifications of web content
- Create the necessary graphics content for the design
- Provide another perspective on the flow
-Implement changes to front end.
- Conceiving ideas that optimize the user experience -- like reducing the number of clicks to perform some task, and increase the amount of information density on each page.
- Fine tune a color scheme and element placement
Attached are screenshots of some of our pages in its present state. It should be evident that there need to be some pretty drastic improvements.
Thank you, I look forward to hearing from you.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online