Website Maintenace & Support
This project received 56 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $12 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$8 - $15 USD / hour
We are looking for a Company that will take on maintenance work for our .NET projects with SQL+ work involved.
Must have high quality experience.
Must work between certainly times, (set by our company)
Quality must be 100%
Our designers are very picky/ strict with Quality, so this is essential we spend a little longer to get it 100% right not only functionality, but with designs.
Work to proceed on the following
- Development work – [url removed, login to view] / SQL+ We work on a Virtual server, that is owned by iSolutions. This where most of our work is set up
- Maintenance work – This is based on client and we charge hourly rates. We are currently on a $12 per hour, hourly rate for web updates. Some work needs to be done fairly fast depending on priority. We would require this.
The maintenance work can be from our clients (aspx), also just plain html, joomla, wordpress etc….
- We do Database design and development for companies – I can send you some of our designs, just so you can see what we do (includes intranets)
- Jquery design and development (mainly just rollovers
- Payment gateways (includes Eway, Bendigo bank etc)
- We expect full deployment to our virtual server on completion
- All sites are mobile friendly (iphone / ipad / android etc)
- All sites are W3C compliant
We do expect our developers to use common sense on a regular basis. I know this sounds silly, but something that has lacked in the past with some of our work.
The following information is needed to proceed:
- Times that you / your team (development and design/ testing) are in the office (work hours). We would epect similar hours to our Perth office.
- We use paypal on all payment transactions – we need to know what fees are involved. Currently we do not pay fees.
- All of our Development work is Costed before the start of the project and broken down in schedule. Hours are allocated to work and a fixed sum is then given. Designs are done by iSolutions and Specifications are given to developers (including html / database) to work from. We expect questions to be asked if there are ANY concerns or if something doesn’t make sense.
We rely on the developers heavily to ask questions and if there is anything we can do better / easier, we expect this in communication before trouble arises. Communication is the key to our business and we would need this on a constant basis.
- We pay at the end of every project once signed off by client.
- We offer 2 months of support for the client (any issues that arise). Change requests are not considered support.
- We needed detailed information on project timelines / phases etc of lifecycle.
- Daily status reports (can be brief) at the end of day of status.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online