Bluetooth Proximity Marketing Software
This project was awarded to BlueBit for $3000 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
Bluetooth Proximity Marketing Software to load and install in a mini computer or
access servers to broadcast out nearly any type of file to cell phones and PDA
within its broadcasting range. IMPORTANT information on Setting
up small hardware boxes with firmware like other companies are doing.
The software/server application must be written in Linux and or .Net.
Please see [url removed, login to view] for server info
and of course looking for info on small hardware boxes
* Control Remotely from Internet
* Automatic Network Detection
* Control one or many servers
* Control days , hours to run campaigns
* Create zones with mulitple servers
* Assign a campaign to a zone
* Remotely reboot from the internet
* Run with or without a network connection
* View success failure data updated hourly
* Password protected for leasing applications
* Plug and Play technology
* Full Source Code
1. Application must be programmed in Linux
2. Application must be able to deliver to as many Bluetooth devices as possible
3. Please look at [url removed, login to view] or [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
throughout to get an idea as to the kind of program we like to have when completed.
4. On the application itself:
a) We should be able to deploy it to a central server for us to manage all the access points via a web interface
b) A billing aspect should be built in for us to manage licensing of the product, daily, weekly, monthly yearly
automatic invoicing. Same options should be available to resellers.
c) A data base must be built from all the historical devices to seek patterns of downloads versus devices
discovered, times of days when it is more effective, times, days, dates etc...Graphical interpretation of such data
d) Option to send different campaigns from each Bluetooth access point in the networks via the web based application.
Other Common features
1. Tracking of devices historically so that the same content is not delivered to the same device twice
2. Dispatching specific content files randomly and/or in one order and on time based.
3. History must be maintain so that a profile is built on a device using perhaps their IDs.
3. Content delivered should be by Permission only.
4. Automatic campaign programming for delivery at certain specified minutes, hours, days, years, random, etc.
5. Content to be delivered is whatever the Bluetooth device would handle (Video, images, animations, vcards, games etc.)
6. Change name of the device
Any recommendations will be considered
If you have a working application similar to our project submit screen shots and demos for review
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online