Custom-Branded OpenVPN Client (Windows)
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $601 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We run an OpenVPN Access Server. Remote users connect to our Access Server using the OpenVPN Connect client. All remote users have Windows. We would like to improve and simplify the end-user's experience by having the following changes made to the OpenVPN Connect client:
1. OpenVPN should automatically connect whenever an Internet connection is available.
2. End-users should never be prompted to enter a username/password. Instead, the client should use a predefined certificate on the workstation to login.
3. Hide/remove all menu options from the client. (see [url removed, login to view])
4. The client should run as a Windows service. Hiding the service is preferred.
5. Add tamper resistance to prevent end-users from easily disabling, changing or uninstalling the VPN client. Some end users may be local system administrators on their workstation.
6. Provide a mechanism to allow IT administrators to disable and uninstall the client.
7. Add our name/logo somewhere in the client. Replacing the standard OpenVPN logo with our logo is preferred.
- Windows XP
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
Current OpenVPN Software in Use:
- OpenVPN Access Server v1.8.5
- OpenVPN Connect Client v1.8.4
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online