Google Cloud Print Client [Auto-Print] ( C#, WPF, MVVM )
- List of jobs for each printer with delete & manual download command
- auto-printing of PDF (only) documents (attached to jobs)
- after printing app should set status of job to “DONE” (just as in chrome)
- monitor for printers IDs changes (many times google chrome changes theirs IDs)
- application should notifiy by e-mail on every error (also for fatal errors/exceptions and auto-restarts)
- application should exist in tray, with menu for showing application or showing configuration.
- application should be resistant to loss of net connectivity or poor net connection just need to work on every condition
- should be done with MVVM architecture and Unit testing project
UI configuration should allow to:
- set GCP account credentials
- register printers list (synchro if they already exist)
- set e-mail address for errors notifications
- auto-startup on windows start
I need experienced developer, any other won’t finish this job as I want.
it’s an easy to write this application without superb error handling, but I need it with not without.
[ DropDownlist for printers ]
[ List of jobs ]
[Start/Stop Auto-Print] [Config]