This is an initial project and we are looking for a long term relationship with the right developer. You must read and accept the terms and condition in the attached file. Please send your acceptance as the first line in your response.
We need a Hotel Management Software with full source code. The software must use the initial Win Form framework provided by us on successful winning of the bid.
Following are the business requirements of the system:
1. A list of rooms must be displayed after successful Log-in to the system. The list must be buttons that can show the current status of the rooms. There can be 4-5 buttons in a row with unlimited rows on the home screen. Total number of buttons will be based on the number of rooms. The label of the button must show the type of room, status, and occupancy charges. In case of room is already occupied, the current rental must be displayed on the button.
2. There can be 4 status of a room (Vacant, Occupied, Needs Cleaning, Closed for Maintenance). Each status must have it's own color code.
3. If a room is occupied and button is clicked, a seperate window will popup to show the current occupancy. If room is vacant then popup window will open for Check-In. In case of Closed for maintenance, the button is disabled and if a room is due for cleaning then clicking it will ask user if the room is cleaned or not, if cleaned then color will change to vacant room color.
4. Once a room is checked-out, the room status will automatically be changed to Due for Cleaning.
5. There can be extra charges such as Restaurant charges, laundry charges, etc. which needs to be accumulated till the final check out is done. All the charges must appear in the final invoice only.
6. The rooms can have a certain number of persons and have certain type of beds available. For kids there can be separate charges.
7. There must be master screens to create various data such as Rooms, Room Types, Room Charges, etc.
8. There must be a provision to enter misc. expenses such as cash paid on certain accounts. There must also a master screen to create the account heads.
9. There must be a provision to make a closure for the day, once closed any transaction will then be posted on next date.
10. There must be certain reports (designed in MS-Reports) such as Daily Occupancy Report, Daily Cash Flow Report, Daily Check in reports, Daily Check-out Reports, etc.
Following are the technical requirements the system must posses:
1. Modular approach for easy plug and play support of different modules
2. .Net 4.0 with Win Form or WPF.
3. SQL Server as the backend database
4. No use of paid third party components such as Infragistics, etc. Though, Free Krypton Components can be used.
5. Menu system must be Microsoft Ribbon Control Library.
6. The system must be a Client - Server application connected through WCF. The server system must have the following layers:
FACADE (If Required)
DTO (Data Transformation Objects)
7. There must be separate projects for each module at the server and client side.
Remember this is the initial project and we are looking for long term relationship with the right candidate. We need to develop many modules that can be awarded based on the performance of this project.
Please check the total amount is in INR (Indian Rupees) and NOT in US$.
28 freelancers are bidding on average ₹174517 for this job
Hello! I believe this is a fair price and I can match to your requirements (I was working on a project similar to this (finished it few weeks ago) Best regards, Adrian Constantin, Romania
We developed a system for the management of a 89 rooms **** hotel, with restaurants, cafeteria, etc. The project was a lot more complex than yours. Please see PM for more.
Hello, this sounds like great project. I have already done on similar project, for one small hostel, so I have experience in doing that job. Please check PM for more details.