Inbox Sender Application
This project was awarded to murtaza1981 for $650 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
I would like an Desktop Aplication can send around 100k-150k email daily , many of them in hotmail.
I want to be sure that send INBOX all emails.
- smpt options (host, port, user, password) i will provide a photo
- optionaly send attached file
- i want to send letther with email recipient in letther , to put a variable that can change for every email (ex. hello &email&, &email& would be the vaiable for email recipient)
- i would like to have a list of link variables form a text file (the variable must be something like &link& and will automatic change it) that will change by an number that i will set
- first it all i want to send HTML message not TXT, whre is located the box of message i want to paste the source code of html message and the program send hmtl.
- i want to be a single varibale for the links only &link&. i think will be more simple if you add another box to set the number (eg: 100, 200, 2000).
Where is located the button from Links, when i push on it i want to be able to load a txt file with all my links , and the program to be able to send 100 ,200 email on each link (eg: 100 email with [url removed, login to view], 100 emails with [url removed, login to view], 100 emails with [url removed, login to view] etc).
- if the smtp don't works i want to see an error (eg: smtp1 error or smtp2 erorr)
- the app should be programmed recursive to be as fast as possible. It must send 50 email/second.
I will provide a photo with interface of application.
If you have another questions don't hesitate to ask me.
P.S: I have now a application but is very slowly.. he send 3k emails in 3 hoours.(I want to be more fast)
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online