Win32 full screen browser based on WebKit / chromium embedded
This project was successfully completed by ultis for £250 GBP in 7 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£250 - £750 GBP
Completed In7 days
I need prospective bids from developers who could build me a full-screen web browser, using WebKit (probably Chromium Embedded, but you are free to specify otherwise). This must be a relatively simple job, so I am looking for cost effectiveness.
Key specification requirements:
- must run on Windows XP upwards
- able to run absolutely fullscreen (no window chrome, no start bar, etc) from launch with no clumsy interfaces
- no browser interface required, just show the page fullscreen. Similarly, there is no contextual menus or other UI interventions.
- reads a basic configuration file that allows me to specify what HTML file to load in a relative location to the .EXE
- must support modern HTML5/CSS3/JS standards
- allows me to disable some web security issues, permitting cross-origin requests if I wish
- provides a neat way for me to package a web app up for Windows, and will need some form of agreed method of terminating the application to return to the desktop that isn't accessible using a mouse or touchscreen
If you think you can deliver this project, please post your fixed price proposals, and include in your response a description of why you are qualified to do so. I'll only consider developers who can demonstrate they have a track record in delivering high quality finished products.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online