I need prospective bids from developers who could build me a full-screen web browser, using WebKit (probably Chromium Embedded, but you are free to specify otherwise). This must be a relatively simple job, so I am looking for cost effectiveness.
Key specification requirements:
- must run on Windows XP upwards
- able to run absolutely fullscreen (no window chrome, no start bar, etc) from launch with no clumsy interfaces
- no browser interface required, just show the page fullscreen. Similarly, there is no contextual menus or other UI interventions.
- reads a basic configuration file that allows me to specify what HTML file to load in a relative location to the .EXE
- must support modern HTML5/CSS3/JS standards
- allows me to disable some web security issues, permitting cross-origin requests if I wish
- provides a neat way for me to package a web app up for Windows, and will need some form of agreed method of terminating the application to return to the desktop that isn't accessible using a mouse or touchscreen
If you think you can deliver this project, please post your fixed price proposals, and include in your response a description of why you are qualified to do so. I'll only consider developers who can demonstrate they have a track record in delivering high quality finished products.
16 freelancers are bidding on average £443 for this job
Hello we've more than 10 years of experiece in .Net technologies and know how to use Webkit. We've done many challenging projects through out our career, so are confident of doing your work.
I can do your work in C++ and .NET. I got sound experience in these tools. Please contact me on skype to proceed further my skype id is '[url removed, login to view]'. Looking forward to work with you. Thanks Sujan