C# application developed with XAF from DevExpress - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget $8 - $15 USD / hour
- Total Bids 22
Hello, we are searching for an Developer to migrate an old Winform Visual Basic 5 application (in german) - with an old access database, to .NET. In this case we have as requierment that the application will developed with XAF from DevExpress. ([url removed, login to view]). For the Database comunication, we would use XPO from DevExpress. The first step is to migrate the application with the XAF-Winform cability, the second step will be the ASPX-Side of the XAF-Application. In this case we are searching a long term cooperation with one developer.
Description: The application is a Management Tool for driving schools, with integreated accounting.
We see three dificult parts in the development
1. The usability and the look and feel, should be nearly like the old application. (as good as posible)
2. There is a lot of dokument printing necessary, with user choises. (not so easy under XAF)
3. The originale application is in german, and the values used in the application has to translated to english. (our part, not done yet)
4. There are some design improvement neccessary, which are not decieded yet. (our part, but we are happy for help)
5. The developer has to look at the old (german) application to check the needed functionality.
We need full copyright, source codes, technical documentation, etc. We will pay weekly, or after short term mile stones.
The project will start midd to end of marche 2013.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online