Its a simple PowerShell script that could Read XML file and RE format/write it into our account system friendly XML file format and place the converted file into specified folder. XML script is fairly simple and does not have huge amount of fields in it as shown in attached XML Format
• Powershell script, written in either version 2.0 or 3.0 and will be run via a scheduled task on a Windows 2008 R2 or Windows 2012 server
• Retrieves all files (*.XML) located in ‘CentralFolder’ and Converts these Adobe Form generated XML to IPOS friendly XML format.
• Saves the IPOS XML as output file in 5 different folders depending on 3 Digit Unique Supplier Code from source XML
• Places output file <Purchase_Order>[url removed, login to view] in the correct IPOS folder
• Moves the original source file <Purchase_Order>.xml to the ‘processed’ folder on conversion completion
• Any files that cannot be converted, should be moved to ‘error’ folder and a warning email sent to ‘Support Email’
14 freelancers are bidding on average $192 for this job
Hi, Virtualization,Hyper-V, Windows 2008,12,DNS,Exchange AD,IIS expert here. See portfolio at: [login to view URL] Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks
Hi Good day I can help you writing a Powershell script to retrieve xml files from the specified folder and format it to the IPOS format. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks Rinsad
I'm used to developing lot of scripts using VBScript and Powershell, both of them could get your work done as expected. Please consider me as a candidate so that I could help you complete this project quickly.