I need a developer who is an expert with jQuery to write a script to allow a partial visible image to slide out on hover and slide back if the cursor moves away. This needs to work exactly like the chat tab on the left hand side of the page utilized by boldchat.com.
The script will be integrated into an ASP.Net MVC application in case any allowances need to be made for that.
I am ready to award the job but I have a couple of details I failed to mention. Please revise your bids accordingly:
1. The script needs to work regardless of the image size and the image dimension should not have to be stated in the anywhere in the code.
2. I need to be able to edit a parameter on where to locate the image on the browser screen. The parameters are top and either percentage or pixels from left edge (both as options), bottom and either percentage or pixels from left edge (both as options), left and either percentage or pixels from top (both as options), and right and either percentage or pixels from top of browser (both as options).
3. I need to be able to edit a parameter for how much of the image to hide in pixels from the edge of the browser until hover.
4. I need to add a parameter to be able to have the image direction on hover move from top down, bottom up, left to right, or right to left.
5. The image should also return to original position after being clicked.
6. The animation and speed should be similar to the example at boldchat.com.
21 freelancers are bidding on average $89 for this job
best regards, I have skills in the following languages c, c + +, c #, java, vb, aspx, php, lisp, python, html5, css3, jquery, ajax, java script. I am an expert in developing web and desktop platforms
I have already done this kind of work in several projects I have worked on. A little jQuery with the mix of CSS will do the task. What you aim for is flexible reusable code. It can be achieved with few modifications.