.NET guru required to build v1.0 of a very basic book-keeping (data-entry) platform to replace a tired EXCEL based system. The app will be used for manual data-entry of quarterly invoices/expenses and should feature:
- login user/pass (security/auto-sign out etc.)
- ability to save and export (in PDF and .XLS)
- Historical and current auto FX currency conversions (GBP/USD) via any free API (XE/Oanda/MSN etc.)
- Basic reporting on accounts (e.g. total money sent/received from 'supplier X' between selected dates)
- existing EXCEL file upload for auto-population of fields
- bank statement upload via .CSV file
Although not technically difficult, I suspect 50% of your time will be spent cleaning the core and GUI to remove features we don't need. The overall look & feel will be communicated via Skype so expect a lot of back/forth and changes etc.
I can't emphasize the importance of a no frills GUI with a lean and solid core. Whilst the above could easily be done in Excel with Macros etc., we need it in .NET as this is just an initial build which will form the basis of a wider project with additional features (in 6 months) [url removed, login to view] generation, cross-platform capabilities etc.
32 freelancers are bidding on average $267 for this job
Hi, I have 10+ yrs of expirence in software development using .Net, having very good expirence on both web and windows applications. Please checkout my profile for more details Let's discuss your requirements
I will develop a software as per your requirements. It will be with Great GUI and easily usable functionalities. Every functionalities are developed as per your requirements.