Our company sells a subscription-based service (the customer pays monthly) which requires the customer to sign documents, fax them and send them back to us. We would like to replace this manual method with a form system which works as follows:
1) User reads a terms and conditions page;
2) User checks "yes" to accept t&c;
3) User types name to constitute signature;
4) User enters last four digits of social;
5) Data is inserted into user's existing record logging the above, plus date and user IP;
6) Simple web lookup tool is created (no graphic design needed) in which we can search for a user and make sure they've submitted their acceptance of our t&c.
68 freelancers are bidding on average $373 for this job
Hi, I specialize in .NET projects and web applications. You can see alot of my technical writings on my blog link below. Best Regards, Yousef Blog: http://yousefla.serveblog.net/ .
Hello, we are a team of microsoft certified professionals and can complet your project as per your requiremnets.We can also provide you online supports. Best Regards Shiv Narayan
Greetings! I am working in GE as Project Lead I am interested on your work I fallow six sigma rules while coding for performance and other issues. Please see PMB.