VB.NET Developer for eCommerce Site
This project received 30 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $15 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 - $20 USD / hour
We are looking for a [url removed, login to view] developer who can implement these eCommerce-type features on our site:
1. Shopping Cart
2. User Login
3. Image Upload / Basic Image Manipulation using 3rd party tools
4. Payment API
Most of the website has already been designed and coded in HTML/CSS and so none of that is required.
We're looking for someone that can develop code efficiently and quickly as we are on a deadline. In addition, we're seeking:
1. Professional experience developing in [url removed, login to view] with experience in Microsoft .NET framework 4.0+
2. LINQ experience
3. Must know Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (2012 recommended)
4. Recommended to know SQL CLR
5. Must be fluent in English as all communication will be via Skype and E-mail.
6. Must be available for weekly/daily meetings via Skype and must check email frequently.
How to Apply:
Please send me a resume and a cover letter of your work that includes the [url removed, login to view] projects worked on in the past. In addition, highlight:
1. Any eCommerce projects that were built on [url removed, login to view] in the past.
2. Past examples with the languages mentioned above.
3. How you think you can contribute to a project like this.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online