We are looking for a VB.NET developer who can implement these eCommerce-type features on our site:
1. Shopping Cart
2. User Login
3. Image Upload / Basic Image Manipulation using 3rd party tools
4. Payment API
Most of the website has already been designed and coded in HTML/CSS and so none of that is required.
We're looking for someone that can develop code efficiently and quickly as we are on a deadline. In addition, we're seeking:
1. Professional experience developing in VB.NET with experience in Microsoft .NET framework 4.0+
2. LINQ experience
3. Must know Microsoft SQL Server 2008 (2012 recommended)
4. Recommended to know SQL CLR
5. Must be fluent in English as all communication will be via Skype and E-mail.
6. Must be available for weekly/daily meetings via Skype and must check email frequently.
How to Apply:
Please send me a resume and a cover letter of your work that includes the VB.NET projects worked on in the past. In addition, highlight:
1. Any eCommerce projects that were built on VB.NET in the past.
2. Past examples with the languages mentioned above.
3. How you think you can contribute to a project like this.
ONE MORE REQUIREMENT:
1. Must have Amazon EC2 and S3 experience and must have worked on a website where a User uploads an image into an Amazon S3 Bucket.
28 freelancers are bidding on average $15/hour for this job
Hi We have read your [url removed, login to view] have completed 80+ big asp.net,vb.net projects in last 5 years including many ecommerce projects. Please check private message board for details.
Hello, I have reviewed your project posting and believe that we will be able to assist you in your [url removed, login to view] check PMB for more details about us. Regards
Dear Sir, I am writing with reference to your advertisement. I consider that my credentials and interests match with your requirement and want to apply for the same. Please check PMB for details.