Web application for buyers/providers
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 31
Technology : [url removed, login to view] 2.x, mySQL 5, [url removed, login to view] (available to open in Visual Web Developer Express)
Web application that enables :
• Registration of user testers
• Registration of companies that want to get their software products tested
• Companies (buyers) create testing projects
• Each testing project has introduction text + multiple testing steps with each has completed/failed result
• System automatically invites registered testers in given category by email based on feedback they received from previous completed tests
• Buyers have an account balance and this account balance can be credited by Paypal or Google Checkout
• Buyers rate testers on completion of their delivered tests and credit testers account balance by their chosen cost.
• Testers have account balance – for each completed test they are reimbursed by the buyer based on feedback.
• Testers gets paid via Paypal from their account balance when it’s above a certain threshold.
• System automatically calculates rating of buyer depending whether he pays tester according to average market rate.
• Each buyer can request multiple testing projects
• Each tester can participate in multiple testing projects
• The system exposes a webservice that allows other 3rd party applications to post which steps of the testing project are completed + upload an attachment
Assume that DB design is already produced (12 tables). Detailed specification including all the user interface, process flows is available upon request.
We will also subcontract the design to a designer and you will be required to create HTML/CSS code from Photoshop mockup and apply it to your produced website.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online