Windows Default Printer Toggle Application
This project was awarded to mneo for $30 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
* Application to toggle Windows default printer between two printers.
* Design of application will be similar to Nullsoft NetMon ([url removed, login to view]). Functionality will be different though.
* NetMon – Main application window (see attached [url removed, login to view])
* NetMon - Configuration window (see attached [url removed, login to view])
* Application will consist of a main application window and a configuration window.
* Application must remain on top of all other runing applications.
Application - configuration screen
* Will allow user to select the two printers that the application will toggle between.
* Will allow user to enter a text label for each printer.
* List of available printers will be the available Windows printers.
* Application - main window
* Left-clicking main window will toggle between the two printers.
* Right-clicked main window will display the configuration screen for the application.
* Main window will show text associated with current Windows default printer - as entered in the configuration screen.
* If Windows default printer doesn't match any of the printers selected in the configuration screen, the main application window will display "Other".
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online