Xamarin.Forms / .NET MVC / Server / Database industrial-level project
This project received 45 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $42886 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$20000 - $50000 USD
I’m looking for a serious team for a long term relationship for an industrial level Xamarin/[url removed, login to view] MVC/Server/GPS project. It would involve [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] MVC (accounts, security, roles and claims), Server management (Azure?), Product databases. We would cooperate both on fixed budgets and hourly-based additions.
I expect that you possess the following skills:
- You are a team of highly efficient professionals. Any presentation of your company is highly welcome;
- [url removed, login to view] guru. As I’m learning Xamarin myself, I’ll be an active learner from the ongoing development process and want to be 100% involved in each step;
- [url removed, login to view] MVC professional;
- Server administration; Do you have knowledge in Azure?
- Have an eye for creative design;
- Fluent communication in English or Russian;
- Good bandwidth for quality video streams;
- Please prepare to tell about your completed Xamarin projects and the proof of ownership (screenshots of control panel, code compiling or similar)
- Strict delivery terms in agreement;
- Non-disclosure agreement with company’s registration form mutual exchange;
- Serious people only please.
You should be creative and easy to communicate.
Here’s a brief description of the app:
• cross-platform (iOs/Android)
• the project would be separated to multiple milestones; each of them would include the main task, and minor subtasks, which would occur during the development of the current milestone’s task;
• The app would be constantly evolving, we’ll constantly update it by big chunks for the new functionality;
• Roles – Workers, Foremen, CEO, probably more;
• I know that cross-platform is somewhat limited in functionality, so I’d need your comment, which of the tasks are simply impossible to code in Xamarin;
• There is a lot of data exchange involved, maybe Azure should get involved? or at least own server configuration;
• Database of products;
• 3 major sections in the app: Payroll, Car Handling, Workload
Here's a full description of the project: [url removed, login to view]
This is a complex solution to a variety of problems. Therefore, only serious bidders please, let’s not waste each other’s time.
Thanks so much for your attention.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online