A company that provides personal technical consulting and training services seeks experienced programmer to develop and to set up live cam-to-cam video chats (or select, assist in acquisition and integration an off-the-shelf solution).
The appropriate individual for this position has:
• Experience in developing and installing flash-driven live cam / chat video scripts and related back-end administration.
• Proven experience and in-depth knowledge and familiarity with online video chats. Experience in operating chat systems – an advantage.
• Ability to survey and prepare a report on the type and features of systems currently available on the market, including a recommendation of the optimal system for the company.
• Ability to oversee system integration in the company’s website and will offer suggestions and recommendations to improve operations in the future.
• Ability to survey technology options and availability and recommend client-side and consultant-side video cameras and video communications.
Features of the cam-to-cam live video chat system:
• Registration form and search engine:
o Registration form, including personal questionnaire
o Search engine for selecting services and consultants
o List of online (available) and offline (unavailable) consultants.
o Email alerts when selected consultant is available
o Storage of all forms and billing info
o Payment options: purchase consultation using credit card or Paypal
o Billing system that records charges (credits, reimbursement of unused balance), for users and the system administrator.
o Billing based on time and service type (up to six payment categories)
o Alert before end of session allows client to purchase additional time.
o conference calls with several clients simultaneously.
o consultation forum and feedback on consultation
o Cellular app and instant messaging
• Video chats can be recorded and saved
• Language options
• Helpdesk chat
For an example of a similar system, please see: [url removed, login to view]
Delivery time: 60 days