New Corporate Name for Asian Business
This project has been awarded to axactdesign for $10 AUD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$10 AUD / hour
To come up with a number of potential names to use for our Asian business as we continue to expand through South East (including Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam etc) and North East Asia (China, Japan etc).
Our current brand, Boomerang Partners might be perceived as being too “Australian” when we are aiming for a far more international feel. We are happy with the look and feel of the current logo's and colours but open to change.
The critical element here is that we need a name that has:
1. A “Blue Chip” corporate feel about it as we are selling a premium / high end service
2. It is likely to be a double barrelled name given the competitive landscape we operate in (our competitors include Spencer Stuart, Heidrick & Struggles, Russell Reynolds, Korn Ferry and Egon Zehnder)
3. We have in mind researching a combination of famous explorers (preferably ones who successfully survived their journeys) with possibly significant Australians e.g former Governors. By taking one of each name we can hopefully find a name that has some meaning / historical context but also has an upmarket feel.
4. The names we will likely shortlist are likely to have a “British” traditional connotation given Australia’s historical legacy.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online